Thursday, October 18, 2012

More outside progress

I just finished washing everything down, but you can see how dingy and lifeless the side of the garage is
After adding a bit of color!  I need to get a 12' ladder to finish though


Close up of the new paint



First coat of paint around the window and some of the white is up and done.  I broke a glass pane that needs to be replaced so I'm holding off on finishing the paint closest to the glass

Quite a difference I'd say


And the rafters in their pre-trim state.  I can't install the new gutters until we get a fascia hung

Much too long to install a fascia
The post-trim rafters.  I should be getting the fascia installed tomorrow and then hopefully the gutters immediately after (especially since it's supposed to rain next week)

Charlie is a little annoyed with me since I've been ignoring him
Begging for attention
"Oh fine.  I'll just go sleep on the chair"

No comments:

Post a Comment