Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Laundry Room

Mark said today he never thought of the laundry room as an actual room that should be pretty and decorated.  That will be changing, and I'm glad today's progress has changed his opinion as well.  A room that looks clean, pretty, and organized makes people want to spend time in there and be cheerful.

Blue paint for the walls, it matches the extra room.  I loved the color so much, very calming

You can see the tricky spot that I'm procrastinating on

The giant shelving unit will be emptied, cleaned, and painted white

The white patches on the wall are where I have more patching to do on the wallboard

Lovin' it

It's funny to compare the difference

Giant crack I had to patch today

The big hole in the ceiling

First layer of joint compound before sanding

Blegh!  Dirty beige on dirty beige, complete with spider webs.

No comments:

Post a Comment