Thursday, August 8, 2013

Skipping ahead

Since it only took me an afternoon to do the kitchen project and the garage was mostly done, I'm going to start the next week's cleaning project.  Since the garage is a project I will be returning to as soon as I get to the laundry room, it will live in a mountain of boxes for a little while.  It's usable though, the car can go in and be parked for the first time in 20 years.

Our home does not have a pantry, so I will be skipping the project for Week #3.  I'll be moving on to the Week #4 project, which will help me to clean up the kitchen table and the rest of the Hoosier cabinet much quicker.  This will be the office space.  It's high time I got the files sorted out, organized, and made sense of some of the excess paper.  I usually keep on this pretty well, but it could always be better.  The goals of this project will obviously be to finish the budget binder, menu planning for the next shopping trip, organize the papers from previous years, fix my filing cabinet (or invade Mark's cabinet if need be), and create a clean, usable workspace at my writing desk (rather than the kitchen table).

First, though I had to put up some side by side comparisons from the kitchen.















No comments:

Post a Comment