Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blue Washerwoman

Even though I have work in the afternoon today, I still managed to get a decent bit of painting done this morning.  The shelving unit/beast is coming along very nicely.  I'm not sure why I thought I should remove it.  Clearly, it just needed to be beautified.  I'm going to end up with more storage than I know what to do with.  It'll make it nice and easy to declutter the garage a bit more in the future.

The top shelf is done, but needs a few touch-ups of white paint.  Bottom shelf has one coat of blue, needs one more when I get home tonight.

Just comparing the two, it's like night and day.  I'm going to get some tension rods and make cute white/blue/tan curtains to hide the tubs and stuff.

I really like the unit now

Even the water heater looks less invasive.  I'm still going to put a room divider around it to make it less prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment