Monday, September 9, 2013

Laundry Time

I had to take a little break from the organizing challenge due to vacation and visiting with my in-laws.  I'm back now and got a lot more work done this morning.
As you can see, there is a small section of repair left to paint after I do another coat of joint compound and the trim, but the walls look great.  You can't even see the giant piece I had to patch back together.

Some more repair sections to finish up and then paint.  I couldn't get behind the washer and tub, so I'm going to cheat for now and finish that part when we empty the room to do the floors.

Just waiting for trim and a small section of drywall to cover the giant square the 'tarded propane guy cut out of the wall 15+ years ago.

The cupboard/cabinet thing really retreats into the background now, instead of being an ominous looming threat.

I think the bottom section looks better, who agrees with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment