Friday, September 20, 2013

Evening Paint Job

After talking with my Mom, I got motivated to paint some more this evening.

I filled in the spots I had left blank.  I'll be getting the ladder out tomorrow.

I couldn't stop once I got going.  It's seriously addicting to watch the nasty colors get covered up.

I did the necessary gardening to expose what I needed to.  I've got one more layer of tiles to paint.  Eventually I'm thinking I'll plant some shade loving flowers or herbs here maybe just to make it prettier.

It looks so normal now.

Where I left off tonight...

...and what I have left before I reach the end of the house.

Some of the rafters

Ugh.  It looks worse than it really is.

Hopefully I'll be able to reach most of this section with the ladder and won't have to wait for Derrick to finish it up.

Those plastic pipes will be going away hopefully.

So much better!

I found a piece of tile in the dirt where I was painting.  Could it be?

It is!  It is!  I can attach that back where it goes now and then find the other little pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment