Thursday, September 19, 2013

Outside painting time

Charlie helped too by taking out every toy he owned to find the perfect rawhide chip.  Then he plopped down on top of all the toys to chew on it.

That's as far up the wall as I can reach for now.  We'll have to remove the cover to the basement stairs and make a platform or something for the ladder to sit on so I can do the rest.  I tried the extendable ladder, but couldn't get close enough to reach.

I made it to the window though.

The old cover that will have to be replaced before I can go any further up the wall.

It's looking good despite the minor hang-up.

I reattached some of the house shingles today.  Makes a big difference when you can't see the tar paper behind them or the bare wood of the frame.


Maybe tomorrow I'll work on this section...

No comments:

Post a Comment